Lately!

Spring semester is over and summer is here! Now, the official start of summer isn't until a few weeks but theses temps say otherwise, wowza!

Here are a round up of my outfits lately. I started working at a clothing boutique a few months ago, and I have loved how much it has gotten me back to my love of fashion and dressing up. It was so easy for me to fall into the slump of wearing norts and a t-shirt every day going to classes, but work forced me to dress up a few times a week (even for class!) 

Off The Shoulder Top (Not Online)



Forever 21 Linen Drawstring Shorts (Only $9.90!!!) 

*Many of my outfits are combinations of older items paired with newer ones

Vestique Striped Shirt

Same H&M Cardigan
White V Neck
Gap Boyfriend Jeans (Similar) 

Style On A Budget Tip: Pair different pieces with different outfits for a completely different look. As a college student with a limited income, I don't have the money to constantly go shopping for every new trend and item that I want (...sometimes I do ;) ). So I love using pieces I have and creating many different outfits with them, or getting one or two new pieces and pairing them with others that I already own!

Sarah Beth Bosco 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin

About

20 Something.Clemson University. Fashion Lover. Photography. Shopping.Kappa Delta. Trying to figure out life one day at a time.